Sender:
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:52:29 -0700
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
This is also probably a good time to remind everyone that the RECMGMT-L list
is a web-hosted listserv, meaning that every post you make is available to
the public through e.g. a Google or Yahoo! Search. If you don't want it out
there, don't post it.

The thrust of my question relating to Web-based email usage deals partly
with the issues Tod and others have identified. Let me throw this out there,
though, and see if it changes anything: Google will now host your corporate
email. Instead of using e.g. Exchange or Lotus, you can set your email up on
Google Apps for Domains, which includes using your own domain
([log in to unmask] rather than [log in to unmask]), 2GB(!) of
email per person, etc. http://www.google.com/a/

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, ICP, edp, ermm, ecms
IMERGE Consulting
(303) 574-1455 office
(303) 484-4142 fax
Looking for the latest education on electronic records, email, and imaging?
Visit http://www.imergeconsult.com/schedule2.html for a current schedule of
courses.