Sender:
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:47:42 -0500
From:
"Alfaro, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
Thank you, Julie!

Your aura of knowledge comes across very bright!

This is all I have drafted so far..I guess I just want to make sure
there is something I can compare it to. The below is actually part of
the SOW..Many thanks!!

Service Level Agreement:  In consideration of GRO assisting TS in the
management of the company's records and documents, GRO shall carry out
the obligations set out below:

Manage the indexing, data entry and upload of vital records and
documents to maintain a 100% availability of information to all TS
communities who access TS' content management application

Reliability - GRO will be relied upon to assist TS in completing the
indexing, data entry and daily upload of key vital records and
documents. Accordingly, it is part of GRO's responsibility to aide,
assist and be dependable and reliable in the achievement of this
extremely important assignment.

Completeness  -  As part of GRO's assignment, GRO will make every effort
to maintain diligence, accuracy and precision in their data entry
responsibilites.  All data entry being added to FileSurf must be 100%
accurate, complete and precise as it is the Company's only database in
use to manage the lifecycle of all its vital records and documents.  In
addition, GRO must keep a very high degree of accuracy and completeness
in the naming of document descrptions and spelling of all documents
added to FileSurf.

Metrics  Currently our internal TS matrics have shown that on average a
records coordinator spends less than 4 minutes to identify, index, data
entry,  print barcodes and scan documents to DocNet.  It is expected
that GRO's personnel assigned to the TS account will, within a period of
3 months, achieve this matrics.
Consistency and Uniqueness - GRO' personnel will endeavor themselves to
become fully familiar with TS' way of managing its recrods and documents
and will maintain a consistent and accurate performance in the
management of TS' vital  records and documents.

Timeliness/Freshness  - GRO is responsible for completing all work sent
to them within 12 hours of receipt of electronic records or documents.

Availability - GRO will have personnel available to TS for any issues,
questions or concerns that TS may have about GRO's work.  It is expected
that GRO will have at least one contact person available until 10:30am
EST, who can readily answer TS' concerns.  In addition, GRO must have
personnel available during Indian Holidays.

Ability to Change - As TS grows, business needs change. Accordingly, the
data requirements and the associated data quality requirements also
change. TS reserves the right to mplement changes in data quality
requirements as well as the data formats and delivery mechanisms.