Sender:
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:02:41 -0500
From:
"Gervais, JohnA" <[log in to unmask]>
I just had to say Larry you cracked me up this morning!  OH man I had tears in my eyes with the ending of your post! My daughter told her teacher when I was a Records Manager that her Daddy played with computers all day! When it came time for take your kid to work day both of my daughters chose their Mom ha ha!

John Gervais
613-946-0245
mailto:[log in to unmask]

The opinions expressed in this post are personal and do not represent that of my employers.