Sender:
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 13:44:54 -0700
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
I would only add that I am by nature and by nurture an IT guy. That's why I
like all the shiny flashy spinny techie things like blogs, wikis, RSS,
nano-bio-opto-molecular timeshifting portals, and the like. But I like to
think I can "do RM" most days, and I know at least a couple other fellow
bitheads who are also CRMs and who hang out on the list - c'mon, don't be
shy, you can come out of the datacenter....

To demonstrate the difficulty of separating the two, here's an exercise for
the list:

Who should have day-to-day responsibility for the declaration and management
of email messages as records? IT or RM?

Discuss.

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, ICP, edp, ermm, ecms
IMERGE Consulting
Yahoo! IM: jessewilkins8511
(303) 574-1455 office
(303) 484-4142 fax
Looking for the latest education on electronic records, email, and imaging?
Visit http://www.imergeconsult.com/schedule2.html for a current schedule of
courses.