Sender:
From:
"Colgan, Julie J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 17:09:07 -0500
I couldn't agree with you more Nolene!  If you haven't repeated any for
an entire year, there are likely many within your organization who
forgot what they read and could use the refresher, and at the same time
you'll catch the new people.  Re-phrasing may be a good idea too - that
way those that read it before and remember it won't automatically "turn
off" once they get a few words in.