Sender:
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:23:50 -0800
From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
On 2/6/07, Barbara Wyton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We've been running these tips for over a year now and, quite frankly, I'm
> running out of ideas for topics.  I could rerun them from the beginning
> again but I'd rather avoid it if possible.   Is there anyone out there
> that has done a similar task?   Any suggestions for topics?    Any and all
> help would be greatly appreciated.

Periodically, I add in a non-work RM topic, such as:

What constitutes Vital Personal Records
How long do you need to retain receipts, checks, statements, and tax returns
How often do you backup your home computer
Where do you store backups
Offline storage of images to protect you valuable pictures
Personal information protection- copy your wallet contents

Naturally, some of  these should have a disclaimer, suggesting people check
with an attorney or personal financial consultant for advice, and always
include contact information for your RM Program.

I've found that I get more calls and questions after posting these than some
of the business topics, and it opens a door into discussing RM at a business
level with people you may not have heard from before.

Larry
--
Larry Medina
Danville, CA