Sender:
From:
"Mullen, James L (SN)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 07:48:11 -0600
Central Kansas ARMA

Your ARMA Board has listened to the requests for topics of interest and
they include:

*          Kevin O'Connor on the role of Records Management in the
prosecution of Dennis Radar.

*          Preparation and "best practices" for Litigation Documents.

*          How to prevent Identity Theft. (on that note; refer to our
Monday's paper; http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/news/16626520.htm

*           E-Discovery solutions and eMail management.

*          How to Build a Good RIM Program.

*          How to internally market your companies RIM program.

*          Imaging Best Practices; practical ideas for the process of
capturing and indexing records.

*          Open forum for questions and answers from our experts; both
speakers and from the participants.