Sender:
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 07:37:02 -0500
From:
AR Recruiting <[log in to unmask]>
On behalf of our client, Alcove Resources is currently seeking a Records
Analyst.  This is a mid-level, direct-hire position located in Alexandria,
VA.

The Records Analyst will guide and assist in federal records management,
including scheduling paper records, assisting with records inventories, and
other records management initiatives.   Analysts should have a minimum of
two years experience working with federal records.  DOD experience
desirable.  Practical experience with records inventorying and scheduling is
required.  This position is available immediately so e-mail your resume
today to [log in to unmask] for immediate consideration!

Sincerely,

Tracey Smith

Alcove Resources

Who we are: Alcove Resources is a professional services firm specializing in
consultative guidance and career placement in the areas of Information
Technology and Information Management.  All positions are permanent
(direct-hire) meaning that hired candidates are employees of the hiring
company from day one.