Sender:
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:29:51 -0700
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Ya know I always wondered, in regards to that requirement, how you would
verify that.

"Mr. Wilkins, thanks for coming in. We have only one other question. See
that box? Yes, that one over there. It weighs 50 lbs. Mr. Wilkins, can you
please lift that up onto the shelf over there?"

Cue me only getting the box off the floor, but not all the way onto the
shelf.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Wilkins, but thanks for your time."

K, now that I think about it I'm gonna start going to the gym again.

Cheers,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, ICP, edp, ermm, ecms
IMERGE Consulting
Yahoo! IM: jessewilkins8511
(303) 574-1455 office
(303) 484-4142 fax
Looking for the latest education on electronic records, email, and imaging?
Visit http://www.imergeconsult.com/schedule2.html for a current schedule of
courses.