Sender:
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:10:58 EST
"They also serve that..."  "A rose is a rose is a rose..." Come on  guys and
gals. Back off. We are a very broad and encompassing profession. There  is a
need in an organization for a records person and a careful need to  cover all
basis. Behind that one box may be a wonderful opportunity. Interest  needs to
be expanded to further inquiry about the job but there is a lot there  to
ignite interest. After all, if a little cubic foot box bothers you, you don't  have
to apply, but don't bad mouth a job until you know the inside story. I  don't
think it does the profession much good to take "outside shots" at possible
positions in the field. Wonder where  the long awaited competencies  effort is
going to place such requirements. A lot of humor but let's add  substance as
well.

Bill Benedon
Bill Benedon