Sender:
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:51:04 -0700
Weeell, it's just a hunch, but I bet an Archivist wrote the job description.
So before ya jump on your horse and go chargin off consider the source.
Sounds like it might be a decent job (for anyone but Larry). Keep in mind
thought that Larry joined the profession before monst of the archival
records in existence were created. My largest concern for the position would
be it's organiztional placement. I wonder how effective it is that far down
on the chart.

Chris Flynn