Sender:
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:20:15 -0500
From:
"Thomas S. Munzer (AEDI)" <[log in to unmask]>
My first full time exposure to records management was inventorying the
holdings of an organization (OECD) that had offices in half a dozen
buildings in a section of a major city (Paris). At the time, about 40
years of project records were scattered among these locations. Some of
the office buildings were formerly apartments. We found records in
bathtubs, linen closets, and under the ramps of parking garages. One day
I found, covered with exhaust soot, some archival documents dealing with
the origins of the Marshall Plan. I was hooked, and haven't looked back.

Thomas Munzer, CRM
Records and Information Manager
A/E Data Integration, Inc.
"Facility Information Managers...Providing Better Information for Better
Decisions"
933 North Kenmore Street
Suite 318
Arlington, VA  22201
V: 703-875-2095
F: 703-875-0986

confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.