Sender:
From:
Linda Buss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:03:54 -0800
Good morning folks,

I am doing research for a paper on hold order management systems and have
already been to the RecMgmt archive.  Is anyone out there using an automated
(electronic) system and is it a custom application or a modification of a
commercial-off-the-shelf software package?  Does it integrate with other
software used to manage records/documents in any medium?  What
best-practices are you using to ensure that holds are properly applied and
maintained for the length of the litigation?

Keep in mind I am not an attorney, nor do I play one.

Thanks.

Linda B