Sender:
From:
Subscribe Recmgmt-L Anonymous <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:26:34 -0500
My company uses our own RM software system, to track and manage our
inactive off-site records.  We have an interface between the system and
IMConnect to automate all of our transactions.  Automated transactions
include ordering supplies, cheking in/out records, and creating pick up
orders.  Previously we used a vendor supplied tracking program and I would
never recommend it.  The problem is the vendor owns your information and if
you want changes made you have to pay to update your information.

We are currently in the pilot stage of Filenet Records Manager to manage
our electronic records.