Sender:
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:49:57 -0600
Wow, I cannot imagine an instance where someone would allow a vendor of any sort to "own" their employer's information.  Owning the underlying programs would be very natural for a vendor that was providing services, but owning the data?  That's not something that I can envision/imagine, etc.

Doug Allen, CRM, CDIA+