Sender:
From:
"Colgan, Julie J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:38:07 -0500
Nolene Sherman wrote:  <<The thinking was that a high level manager
would be more likely to have emails that contain deeper, company related
information. Low level clerks produce more ordinary, transient emails.>>

And here's an example of a problem they would encounter at my firm:

Our Word Processing staff ("clerk" level) are often emailed a rough
draft of a document and are asked to format, edit, etc. then email back
the final product.  In the proposed theory, the final draft would end up
being kept the least amount of time.