Sender:
From:
Mimi Dionne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 07:08:19 -0800
The above subject line is a quote taken from the conference evaluation from ARMA Houston 2006.

  We know this year will be even better!

  Won't you consider joining us?

  Please see the latest version of  our conference program:

  http://conf2007.armahouston.org/agenda/agenda.htm

  Thank you to our vendors and volunteers who are "Making It Happen"!

  Please see the latest conference vendor sponsorship list:

  http://conf2007.armahouston.org/sponsors/sponsors.htm

  We are very fortunate to have such a dynamic network of support.  We appreciate our vendors and volunteers very much!  Thank you to all!

  Mimi Dionne

Mimi Dionne, CRM
Records Manager
Cheniere Energy, Inc.