Sender:
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 13:40:45 -0600
From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Mimi,

I noticed Adele is scheduled to give a presentation at the same time as my
session and have a question - is she still willing to help out or could I
have a couple of Access Science members help me out.  Not that I'd don't
mind doing an all day seminar.  But not sure if my voice can hold up the
whole day.  Besides, I suspect individuals will get tired of listening to
me.  Gees, I can only take enough of my own voice. :>)

By the way, I saw your note on the listserve regarding someone contacting
you about finding a CRM for a position.  If you come across any, could you
keep me in mind.  Not that I'm not seriously looking right now.  I'm just
not sure I want to consult the rest of my life.  I'm finding that for all
the problems associated with being a records manager (or practitioner as
they are called here) I do miss that side of the house.

Thanks,

--
Bruce L. White, CRM, PMP
Houston, TX