Sender:
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:17:22 -0600
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Tim, obviously these fellas are not attorneys, if they claim that
everything must saved.  The best place that I can think to look for
additional information would be the ARMA web site.... at
http://www.arma.org/legal  There may be some additional good sources for
your review available through the site.

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+