Sender:
From:
"A.Khramtsovsky" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 22:54:53 +0300
>> ...Using an ECM to manage the collection will enable the > organization
>> to use metadata to find the photo's they need... Bill R <<

In my opinion, their plan is doomed to fail. They are unable to sort and
group the photographs properly, and no search engine (however powerful) will
replace good classification scheme. After spending big dollars they might
end up with the ECM-enhanced chaos instead of a simple one.

With best regards,

Natasha Khramtsovsky