Sender:
From:
Mimi Dionne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:36:05 -0800
As VP of Conference for ARMA Houston this year, I am SO pleased to announce the ARMA Houston 2007 Conference committee has added more content to its webpages.

  Our program is updated!  We have a fantastic set of keynotes and day-long track speakers, plus a dynamic group of breakout session speakers from all over the country.  Please see the following agenda pages to view our conference program:

  http://conf.armahouston.org/agenda/agenda.htm

  We are going electronic!  We will not have a conference handout book this year.  Presentations can be accessed two weeks prior to our event and a CD compilation of presentations will also be distributed.

  It's the 20th Anniversary of ALHEF!  The Alice L. Haltom Educational Fund is celebrating twenty years of scholarship in a practitioner's world.  We look forward to honoring ALHEF with special events throughout the conference.

  Got a Passport?  We do!  If you visit all of our vendor booths, you will be eligible for a $2000 travel certificate.  And speaking of vendors...

  Our vendor support is incredible this year.  We thank our supportive vendors!  We appreciate you!  The list includes:

  Platinum Sponsors
  Access Sciences Corporation
  EMC
  OpenText
  FileNet

  Corporate Sponsors
  Iron Mountain
  Recall

  Attendee Bags: Safesite

  Name Badges: Access Sciences Corporation

  Registration Packets: Kruysman Redweld

  Afternoon Breaks: EOG Resources

  Our vendor floor will include the above Platinum and Corporate sponsors, plus the following:

  Accutrac
ALHEF
Allied Imaging Group, LLC
Archives One
ARMA Golf Committee
ARMA International
Data Shredding
Digital Legal Service LLC
Doc2e-File, Inc.
Document Control and Compliance, Inc.
Engraphix Imaging Systems, Inc.
FileNet, Inc.
FileTrail, Inc.
Fugro Robertson, Inc.
Gimmal Group, Inc.
IHS, Inc.
iKan Software
IMERGE Consulting
Information Network International
OmniRIM Solutions, Inc.
Ovation Data Services
PacoTech, Inc.
Pioneer Records & Information Management
Safesite, Inc.
Southwest Solutions
Tower Software
User Friendly Consulting
Zasio Enterprise, Inc.
  As always, I thank the two "V's" who are "Making It Happen": our vendors and volunteers!  WE HOPE YOU WILL JOIN US APRIL 24--25 AT THE STAFFORD CENTRE FOR ARMA HOUSTON 2007: MAKING IT HAPPEN!    I look forward to seeing you there!

  Mimi Dionne

Mimi Dionne, CRM
Records Manager
Cheniere Energy, Inc.