Sender:
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 07:36:33 +1100
From:
Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
There is a useful document available at

http://www.gcio.nsw.gov.au/library/guidelines/779/

There is a lot more in it than the title implies! It sets out three levels
of restriction based on the potential risk to the organisation. The two best
thing about it from a recordkeeping point of view are that there are only
three levels of security (four if you count 'unrestricted'), and that it
says throughout that there will be very few documents at the highest two
levels.

Cheers

Glenn

Glenn Sanders MRMA
Australia

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any
previous or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked
and they'd agreed, I would have signed it "Harry Peck and Co and
Glenn". Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.