Sender:
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:20:07 -0700
well, back in the day we experimented  a little with the disposal process.
Deer slugs sound good and all but they lack good penetrating power. If ya
wanna gt it done 45/70 works better than most. Load up some buffalo rounds
(500 grain) and go to work. Another fine alternative that is almost as much
fun is using 30.06 with nosslers. but fo rmy money the 45/70 is about as
good as it gets.

Chris Flynn