Sender:
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:40:42 -0700
From:
Mimi Dionne <[log in to unmask]>
Here at Cheniere, we are implementing a very tight destruction schedule of hard copy, because we just don't have the real estate in our offices (downtown Houston!) to allow for many file rooms or file cabinets in offices/cubicles.

  We depend on the electronic record in Documentum...therefore, we are performing the QC phase on every image and every accompanying attribute set that is appropriate to the document type.

  So, I think the level of accuracy you seek corresponds to whether or not you'll be keeping the hard copy onsite or at offsite storage, too...if you have the hard copy, you may or may not choose to pursue a less than 5% error rate--that's up to you.

  Our imaging service bureau averages less than 1% error rate before we run rescanning, so we're happy all 'round--we encounter few errors in the first QC pass, so there's less to rescan anyway.

  Please let me know if I can further assist you in any way...

  Cheerio,

  Mimi Dionne

Mimi Dionne, CRM, CDIA+
Records Manager