Sender:
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:59:25 -0400
From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Patti:
We are a U.S. municipal owned utility and keep our digital (and tape)
surveillance recordings as follows:
a.	Surveillance of areas where moneys are collected -  If not
required to support known investigations or litigation, retain 30 days
after recording, then reuse, purge or destroy.

b.	Surveillance of all other facilities and work areas for security
purposes -  If not required to support known investigations or
litigation, retain 30 days after recording, then reuse, purge or
destroy.
NOTE: If recording is part of security incident, see Section II,
Director's Office - Operations Support, Schedule Item #WW1171 <which
sets the retention at 3 years after completion of incident
investigation>.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager