Sender:
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:53:10 -0600
From:
Susan Dahlgren <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Tracey - Final approved drawings are provided to Drafting Records in
our Business Information department.  They are scanned (200 dpi),
checked and verified, next is bulkloading and indexing into our EDMS
(Filenet).  Original drawings are stored offsite in a secure facility.

Retention is for the life of our pipeline plus one year, basically a
permanent record.  Hope this helps.