Sender:
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:06:24 -0400
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
On 3/30/07, Charles Childress <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Being that it's Faux "News" I'm guessing it will be a completely fair and
> balanced report with no partisan intent behind the story. Plus it's a great
> diversion from the USA firings for the 20%ers. Can't wait!

well Charles at least one news group is stepping up to the plate to
ask about this travesty of justice. Its too bad the the other faux
news orgs (ABC/NBC/CBS) and the Grey Lady have abdicated their duties
as watchdogs. Of course if this involved forged documents then CBS
would be all over the story

I would hope that you would keep an open mind and at least peek in on
the show before putting forth an opinion about what they do.

Sandy Berger got off with a slap on the wrist. He said he would take a
lie detector test and here we are over 400 days later and he still
hasn't taken the test.

give me a break. I won't hold my breath waiting for Leahy, Shumer and
Kennedy to hold hearings on this episode

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va