Sender:
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 14:36:32 -0600
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
I agree with most of Blake's points; I would add that there are inexpensive
tools available that can make it easier to sift through the emails. I use
and recommend an Outlook tool called Lookout (catchy, huh?) that generates a
full-text index of all emails and text-ish attachments (PDF, Word, PPT,
etc.). It has since been added to the Microsoft Windows Desktop Search tool,
which I can also recommend; Google Desktop Search is another similar option
that will index emails and attachments.

And buy my book on email management that provides more tips - things have
come up preventing me from completing it but eventually it *will* be
available. :)

Cheers,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, edp, LIT, ICP, ermm, ecmm