Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:13:07 -0700
From:
"Hammond, Lois J." <[log in to unmask]>
Lori,

I consulted with one of our records people from Honeywell Turbo
Technologies and she provided me with the following:

We are certified under TS16949.  This standard is based on ISO 9001 but
is focused on the Automotive industry.  It's published by the Automotive
Industry Action Group, http://www.aiag.org/Index.cfm

Lois Hammond
Honeywell Aerospace
Records Administrator