Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 18:53:22 -0400
From:
"Alan S. Zaben" <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT

Hi All,

I've been lurking for quite some time but now I have to emerge from the
shadows.

I am interested in obtaining information for the retention periods for 401k
records.  Please respond to me at [log in to unmask]  If you can direct
me to websites, I will add them to my resource list at
http://infomgmt.homestead.com.

Thanks,

Alan

_

ALAN S. ZABEN
"An 18 Year Cancer Survivor"
Edison, NJ

Cancer may have robbed me of that blissful ignorance that once led me to
believe that tomorrow stretched forever.  In exchange I've been granted the
wisdom to see each today as something special, a gift to be used wisely and
fully.

Nothing can take that away.