Sender:
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 10:50:44 -0400
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
On 4/4/07, Roach, Bill <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> At last, a records issue from our friend Don.  Sorry, but I respectfully
> disagree with the conclusion reached.

while you may disagre with the conclusion reached it is an official
decision rendered by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts issued by
"Alan N. Cote, Supervisor of Records

One Ashburton Place, Room 1719, 17th Floor
Boston Massachusetts 02108
617 727-2832
Fax 617 727 5914
http://mass.gov/sec/arc/arcrmu/rmuidx.htm"

This is one of the problems with reading a posting from Mr. Saklad.
You can't automatically assume that it is his writing, in many cases
he has copied and pasted from someone else.

As I understand it the Supervisor of Records is responsible for
rendering opinions about access to records in Massachusetts.

pa

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va