Sender:
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 12:58:33 -0400
From:
Mark Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Sharon -

Use the bigger names that have operations in both cities.  I moved in
2003 from Ontario to Maryland and was reasonably satisfied with the
service (do not have these personal type papers at work and cannot
remember the line we used).

VERY IMPORTANT though is to use a local moving company agent with
international experience.  There are customs forms for things like the
importation of vehicles and so on.  Also, if your friend has any
firearms to bring across, the ATF folks have to be contacted and
additional forms completed well in advance.

Please feel free to contact me off list if you have additional
questions.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Mark

G. Mark Walsh, C.A.
Records & Information Analyst
Archival & Records Management Services
Library of Virginia
(804) 692-3650

(PK - Note the absence of the original message! Thinking of our Digest
folk as requested...)