Sender:
From:
Lorinda Kasten-Lowerre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 10:07:44 -0700
Hi, Larry,
Here at American Honda Motor Co., Inc.  it's the Records Center run by the
Records Management Department which is managed by the Records Manager.  I'm
the Records Management Analyst, Senior but the persons in departments who
assist in the records program are Record Coordinators.  It's in the book!

It's Friday for me because we get tomorrow off.

Lorinda Kasten-Lowerre
Records Management Analyst, Senior
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Torrance, California, USA
Member - The Orange County Chapter of ARMA International
<Check out Orange County California ARMA's award-winning website at
ocarma.org
Larry Medina - "RM makes the rules; IT provides the tools".