Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 09:03:28 -0700
From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Jason, the professional association Association of Records Managers and
Administrators, Int. (ARMA ) has industry specific groups (ISGs) for
networking about records/information management topics within specific
industries.  One ISG is "Education Industry."

http://arma.org/isg/index.cfm

The purpose for these ISGs is for networking and sharing, exactly what
you are asking in your posting to this listserv.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 4/5/2007 7:44 AM >>>
I'm new to the field and I'm wondering if anybody could point me to
resources regarding records management challenges faced by private
colleges.<snip>