Sender:
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 21:22:53 -0600
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
I will be at AIIM; however, the AIIM Awards banquet and preparing for my
session (Thurs 12:10 pm, "Blog This! Wiki That!"; end gratuitous plug :D )
will preclude my availability for dinner. I'd be happy to meet up with folks
at lunch on Wednesday....?

And completely tangential to this - if you are going to the AIIM conference
*and* have completed one or more of the ERM and/or ECM Certificate Programs,
AIIM will have a limited number of pins available for pickup at their booth.
These are similar to any other credential's lapel pin, e.g. CDIA+, CRM, but
the pic I saw of them suggests baked enamel over brass.

Cheers,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, edp, LIT, ICP, ermm, ecmm
Access Sciences Corporation