Sender:
From:
Cindy Becknell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:26:26 -0400
Dear Records Managers:

The Greater Cincinnati ARMA Chapter is proud to announce their Spring
Educational Seminar, "Establishing and Managing Successful Records
Management Programs," featuring Dr. Mark Langemo, CRM, FRI, on May 8,
2007.

If you have never heard Dr. Langemo speak, or even if you have, you will
be in for an entertaining and educating presentation if you attend.

In addition, this Seminar has been approved for 6.5 ICRM CMP hours! You
have nothing to lose, and a lot to gain!

(Because of limited space available on the listserv, I am unable to attach
a brochure. If you are interested, please contact me at the email below,
and I will email you a brochure. Hope to see you there!)

Regards,
Cindy Becknell
Greater Cincinnati ARMA Secretary