Sender:
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:43:40 -0600
From:
"McCutcheon, Stephanie" <[log in to unmask]>
Okay, Sharon -- we want photos!  I want to see if your views rival mine
of a beautiful spring morning in the Rockies. :-)

And what's this about shopping at Macy's?!  You have the Nordstrom
FLAGSHIP store right there!

Even if you didn't work out, I'm sure you'll walk your dogs later...so,
enjoy!

Stephanie McCutcheon, CRM
Denver, CO