Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2007 19:17:05 -0400
Sender:
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
On 4/21/07, Boelter, Rose <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hello Bonnie:  If the position is still available, I would like to include my resume

I would like to take this opportunity to remind active members and
lurkers of the list of the following items

1. Replies automatically go back to the list. Pls check your to line
when replying to make sure you are sending it where you want it to go.

2. Thank yous and metoos. should be sent directly to an individual,
unless you thank the group as a whole. there is no reason to send
individual thank yous back to the list. Metoos are annoyance, no need
to send them if you see No. 1 above

3. Attachments are automatically stripped from messages sent to the
list so as to prevent the spread of computer viruses. If you have
something you would like to share with the list members consider
posting it to the Yahoo group recmgmt-ot, you do have to be a member.

4. Replies - when replying pls remember to delete out previous
messages, keep only what you need for your response. Lots of our
subscribers receive the digest and retaining previous messages in a
reply greatly increases the size of the digest and making it very
difficult to read

peterk
listpa
recmgmt-l