Sender:
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:01:01 -0500
From:
"Hilliard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
I am looking for people who are using Emptoris, which was formerly
dicarta for contract management.  Specifically, I am looking to find out
how you may have managed the management of the records which were
entrusted to that system. I can see how the information about the end
date of a contract can be provided, but it looks as if the handling of
the disposition at the end of the lifecycle would have to be a manual
process.

If you haven't used this particular system, but have used other document
management systems, what methods are you using for automating the
disposition workflow?  In my experience, handling disposition by use of
queries and a manual (as in someone has to create and send notices and
follow up on them rather than having a built-in workflow) approval
process is very time and labor intensive.

Thanks,

Mary Hilliard, CRM
Records Manager
Advanced Micro Devices