Sender:
From:
Joanne Weyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 16:11:19 -0700
Thanks to everyone who responded to my query.  I was made aware of some
great resources that I can consult and given some great advice.

Cheers

Joanne Weyman

Document and Records Administrator

Plutonic Power Corporation

Tel:      (604) 669-4999 ext. 1028

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

On track to becoming the pre-eminent supplier of "green electricity" in
British Columbia

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and its contents are strictly confidential and
only intended for the addressed entity(ies). If you receive this message
in error, please notify the sender at Plutonic Power Corporation
immediately and delete copies of the e-mail message and its contents
from your computer. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or dissemination is
strictly prohibited by Plutonic Power Corporation. Plutonic Power
Corporation does not accept liability or responsibility of any viruses
transmitted with an e-mail or the attached files. Thank you for your
co-operation.