Sender:
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 13:00:01 -0700
From:
Linda Buss <[log in to unmask]>
Rick,

All incoming mail was handled through the RM/DC group.  It was opened,
logged, scanned and filed.  The electronic image was forwarded to the
recipient(s) as a link to the ERMS to ensure it stayed secure.  We had not
gotten to the point of destroying the original since we could not get
consensus from users and attorneys.

Linda Buss