Sender:
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 11:46:33 -0600
I know this dude that has been handed a RM program. He has been asked to
develop a five year plan. I already shared a little with him on the
generalities of puting one together. I know most of you are shy about
sharing your opinions, but if you could, would you be so kind as to share
your insights into this process.

Chris Flynn

P.S. yes he is a lurker, so Larry be kind OK.