Sender:
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 10:27:19 -0600
Well Pat, did they know? LOL

What changed from last year to this year?
Is the goal to raise dues to offset increase, or to have dues paid in full
on time?
Seems to me that if all the dues are paid before the 30th, no additional
revenue will acrue and you will still have a 2% shortfall?

Is the range describes in the minutes SBP or does it truly reflect the cost
of doing business?

In short do you folks need the money or just want it to you on time?

Chris Flynn

P.S. Couldn't this have waited until Tuesday? kind of depressing for Monday