Sender:
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 09:38:40 -0500
From:
Don Lueders <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
cc: Simon DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Simon,

My company, Applied Information Sciences, Inc., partnered with Microsoft to develop this certified solution and I served as a subject matter expert throughout the project.  I can tell you without reservation that it is a fully functioning, stand-alone records management application.

Regards,
Don Lueders, CRM, CDIA+