Sender:
From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 21:03:26 -0700
Just wanted to let everyone know that I've just made a change in jobs.
I'm no longer at Hewitt Associates and will be starting a new position
at Motorola (Schaumburg, IL) as Director of Records Management. My
first day is June 11.

If you have my Hewitt email address or phone number in your address
book, please delete it.

Patrick Cunningham, CRM