Sender:
From:
"Jessie D. Miller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:33:34 -0500
Good Afternoon,

Our firm is looking to implement an electronic document system over the
next year. I am looking for guidance in developing a needs assessment
survey for staff. The majority of hits I am getting from Internet
searches lead me to vendor sites where they require contact information
be entered in order to proceed. I would rather not be burdened with
sales calls from vendors at this point as our program is just taking off
and we are only in the planning stages and not ready for vendor demos.
If anyone can provide leads as to where I can find out how to develop
such a survey or examples of assessments that could possibly be
"tweaked" for our firm's purpose, it would be much appreciated.

TIA

Jessie Miller

Records Management Coordinator

Vogel Consulting

3415 Gateway Road

Brookfield, WI 53045

(262) 790-4960

(262) 790-4990 - fax

DISCLOSURE & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

To ensure compliance with Treasury Circular 230, we are required to
inform you that any advice concerning U.S. federal tax issues contained
in this email (including any attachments) is not intended or written to
be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under
the Internal Revenue Code.

The information contained in this E-mail message is legally privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you, the reader of this message, are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not
further disseminate, distribute, or forward this E-mail message. If you
have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender. Thank you.