Sender:
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:56:20 -0600
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Actually I believe it depends on when you signed up for the list. I get two
copies of everything sent to the list (actually about 4 copies, but 2 go
into Outlook). One has the [RM] header, one does not. I have posted a
screenshot of this phenomenon at
http://informata.pbwiki.com/f/recmgmt-email-header.jpg.

Jesse Wilkins