Sender:
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:33:11 -0700
From:
"Ryan, Rebecca" <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks Daniel for this useful information! This is exactly the
information I needed.

By the way, I'm new to the list and to the profession. I'm a trained
librarian and I've worked in every possible job available in the public
library. I am now serving as Deputy City Clerk for the City of Napa and
in the process, I'm shopping for a whole new wardrobe of hats!

Thank you everyone for your participation, so that this newbie can learn
all she can!

Rebecca Ryan
Deputy City Clerk
City of Napa