Sender:
From:
Stephen Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:50:32 -0700
I second John's recommendation. Know what you have (all formats/media)
and where it's all located (even offsite and with attorneys) first. And
it should probably take months to understand and analyze all the types
of records, how they fit together, how they flow through the firm, and
who (position/department) is responsible for each series.

Stephen Cohen, MLIS
Document Controls Manager
MARNELL CONSULTING
222 Via Marnell Way
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
(702) 739-5751 x5765 Phone
(702) 739-5770 Fax
(203) 376-5535 Mobile

www.marnellcorrao.com

NOTICE: This message may contain information that is privileged and/or
confidential and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering it thereto, you may not disclose, use, disseminate,
distribute, copy, or take any action in reliance upon this message or
any attachments thereto in any way. If you receive this message in
error, please return it by forwarding the message and any attachments to
the sender.