Sender:
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:06:42 -0500
From:
"Hilliard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
One more thought on the GC Roundtable offering.

One of the recognized aspects of our profession today is our need to
develop strategic partnerships with IT and legal. The General Counsel
Roundtable is highly respected in the legal community as a resource. My
company is a member of the Roundtable and I have found their Records
Management tools resources to be useful and they continue to add to
expand them - and this latest addition shows me that they find our
discipline to be worth spending time on.

I applaud their attention to the importance of records management and
echo the many who believe that technologies and tools that allow us to
share knowledge and improve our understanding are a huge boost to our
abilities to do our ever expanding jobs more efficiently.

Mary Hilliard, CRM